Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Monday, August 23, 2010

8.8--Huntingdon County Fair

August 8, 2010.

Huntingdon County Fair is the greatest place on earth if you are looking for a great time and to people watch. Honestly, if you are wanting to see people o' ALL walks o' life, just go to a fair. The Huntingdon Fair definitely has some characters!!




My Friend Rachelle!





Silly Faces...Haha...








Me and Tyrell...

"Welcome to the Gun Show!!"





Me, Breanna, and Weston.

They had a booth and I stopped to visit!




Essie...this woman is an absolute doll!!



Zane...he's such a cutie!




Playing with a balloon!




You lookin' at me?!?




Us after walking around all day in the HOT sun!




Amy...love this gal!! (:




These are the Wensels. They are father and son, Stanley & John Paul Wensel. They are contracters that ACe works with at Your Building Centers. They had a booth at the fair, and Ace stopped to talk building stuff with them. I was so excited that he ran into some he knew. We'd be walking around and I'd be stopping every step to say hi to someone I knew, poor honey had to suffer with the, "Hey, I haven't seen you in FOREVER! How you been?" conversations. Haha...he's such a great sport!

The Wensels...Makes Ace look so li'l.



We walked around the fair and were looking at all the crazy animals. We came across this horse that was completely shaved. To top it all off, someone had written words all over it's body! If you look below you can see that Holstein is written on it's rear legs/hips (not really sure why, because I thought "holstein" was a type o' cow)...ribs was written on it's side where the ribs are, you can't see in the picture real good, but shoulder is written on the sholder and lower part o' it's neck. We thought maybe it was getting ready to be slaughtered for dog food! Who knows. We didn't.

The Cancer Horse.




We stopped at one o' the horses place and it was a li'l girl's horse. She had a li'l dry erase board where we could write things to her. So Amy, Austin, Breanna and I all wrote her a li'l note! Haha...it was funny! I love how she writes up at the top, "No Big Letters & Must Write Name!" Haha...the girl was probably only 12. How fun!

Our note to the li'l girl & her horse!




A Cow? or a Horse?
--A Cow-Horse?




Haha...I just love this BUTT picture!!

(The 2nd from the left is my favorite butt!)




Isn't this one cute? I LOVE polka dots!!





This goat was trying to get out!





Can you guess which is which?





This is for my friend, Billy!!





This poor guy doesn't have any ears!
Wonder if he can hear what you tell him.




These two were fighting and butting heads!




Jesse teaching Caden how to play...





He's a natural!

Oh, the fair...fun times! Love it! Glad I was able to run into a bunch o' old friends! Can't wait till next year. I'm disappointed though I didn't ANY pictures o' the food because that's like the greatest thing about the fair (besides the crazy lookin' people)! I'm losing my touch! Boo!! Also, before we went back to the fair Jesse was playing ball with Caden. Caden is getting SO big, and he's such a cutie!! Wish they lived closer too!! Well, that's the end o' this post! Hope you guys all made it to the fair at least once! (:


THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment