Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Monday, August 16, 2010

7.28--UPMC/SRBC

July 28, 2010.

Jesse drove me down to Pittsburgh to my doctor's appointment. Gotta love that good ol' brother-sister time. Our way down was awful. There was really bad road construction on 22W, surprise, surprise!! We were stuck behind the traffic and we were moving at an alarming rate o' 10 mph! Talk about it sucking hard core; however, I must tell you all that Jesse is an amazing driver. If anyone needs to get to an appointment at an alarming (yet safe) rate o' speed, he's your man! If anyone needs a get away driver, he's your man. If anyone is in the middle o' having a contractions within 5 minutes apart (crowning may or may not be in progress) and you don't have an ambulance available, Jesse is your man! (: Ok, enough said. We left on time, got stuck in traffic causing us an extra 30 minutes, and we still made it to my appointment on time.

The lovely traffic on 22W!
Gotta love construction.



We stopped at Burger King to get a drink, and I had already needed to use the bathroom! Gotta love traveling with me, right?

We pulled into the drive through at Burger King and they ask us, "Welcome to Burger King, would you like to try something special?"

We respectfully declined and Jesse says, "I'd like to have an Oreo McFlurry!"

The attendant said, "I'm sorry honey, you can only get that at McDonald's this is Burger King!"

We laughed oh so very hard that we just had to pull around to finish our order. They probably thought we were drunk or something. Silly silly McCracken kids! (:

This is NOT an Oreo McFlurry.



We got to Pittsburgh in record time...



I texted on Jesse's phone, my phone, AND ran the ipod.


After my appointment, Jesse and I met up with Johnny and Jason for a bite to eat at TGIF. What a lovely meal. After the meal we had about 10-15 minutes to kill so we went on a photo shoot! YEAH! We all LOVE pictures, right?

Feet Picture.



Who is taller?



All o' us...don't we look like we're having fun?



Fighting on our first date!



But we can still be friends!



The McCracken Kids...we're sweet like that.



HOT STUFF!!



Violator?



He thinks he's all that sitting on the tar train.



Get off the road, Jesse's driving!!



Johnny's sleeping...



Peaking in the tar bowl...



Jason explaining what it's used for...



Me & Jason... (:



Who said white guys can't jump?



I'm such a great photographer girl.



Climbing around in the trees.



Why so serious??



STOP FOOL!!



La La La...walking in the grass.



YEAH for TGI Friday!

Slippery Rock Baptist Camp



Molly didn't want her picture taken...next best thing.



Me & Reef.



Hannah & I.



Me & Cheese.



The girls @ Doug's church sang for the Talent Show.



Me & Brudder...



Me & my Other Brudder.



I found my cousin...look we're the same height.



I love this girl.
My first campers...



Me & Heidi...



Silly Faces...


Sad Faces...



Lookie who I found at camp...*gasp*...YEAH!



Another one o' my first campers...all grown up!



Molly helping us find Autumn.



Lots o' traffic on the way home on 80E!



Austin was standing on the interstate.



See our picture on the side o' the tank.



Haha...55? That's speeding.



Jesse slept the whole 4 hours home.



Beautiful sunset...



Austin getting stuff out o' the trunk.



Broke the gas machine.

What a great long trip!! Yikes! Thank goodness for a willing brother to drive me down and Austin's company to bring me back! Yay for friends and family. It was a wonderful time and it was great to see all o' our friends. At the talent show, Doug did this really funny skit; however, I'm having an AWFUL time getting it to load and work right. I tried if it works yeah, but as o' right now it looks like it's not working. But you can try!



Fun times!

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment