Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Friday, August 6, 2010

7.20--Picnic/House Tour

McCracken Picnic/Tour
July 20, 2010.


Cody and Erica stopped by for a visit. It was an amazing visit! Here are the pictures from this day. Gotta love pictures, and I even didn't take a bunch o' pictures. Boo...enjoy these pictures.


Happy to see Eli...Ace wanted to EAT him.



Already SICK o' pictures!



Off to the Picnic....SO Tired!



Eli loves Watermelon!



The Finnegan Family...with watermelon.



The OTHER Finnegan Family.



Eli went for a walk.



Such a happy baby!



Gotta love family!



All o' us!



Checking out the flowers.



Wanting to eat it.



Love this li'l smile!



Eli had ENOUGH with the pictures.


I sometimes go to an arts class at the Senior Citizen's Center. For the one project, they took gourds and painted whatever we wanted on them. My aunt painted the infamous Fox-Squat Goose Gourd. I however wanted to paint something for my father for his man cave in the basement. So here is my work. Mind you, I DON'T drawl or paint, and this was all done from my head and I don't claim to be an artist!!! My dad loves deer, so thus my family o' deer!
My drawling.



Baby Deer, Mama Deer, Papa Deer!



Lady Bug & Frog painted rocks.



Poisonous King Snake Rock.



Eli biting Erica's chin!



Eli listened intently as dad talked about the house.



Rabbit & Deer Tracks.



Close up o' the deer tracks.



Us in front o' the new house.



Old House...think the roof is ok?



This is Dunker!!



Why his name is Dunker...
He dunks his head in the water instead o' drinking water.



Feet Pictures!! (:



Talking to the turkey & about the house.



The flower is taller than ME!



Goofing around...



Bite his finger, Eli!!



Poor Eli, getting poked by a bully!! (:

We enjoyed an evening with family and showing off my rent's new house. It was gorgeous and a wonderful time to relax and hang out. What a wonderful evening! (:

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment