Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Sunday, August 22, 2010

8.7--Raystown Ride

August 7, 2010.

Well, Sunday afternoon, we decided to go for a bike ride. I swear we all need to get matching jackets or tattoos or something because we are starting to go for more and more rides together. This particular Sunday ride we road out to Tam's brother's house (Rich) to help remove the thing on his porch, and then we looped around to Raystown Lake. Of course, I had my camera out as I road on the back o' Ace's bike!

Off on 26 to the Lake!




Ridin' with my Baby!!



One o' my favorite pictures o' the ride!
Please notice:
1. Chucky/Tam/Decker in the lead.
2. Ace not detured with my picture taking.
3. Me lovin' every minute!
Going up the hill towards the lake.



Feet Picture...Hehe...



Poor li'l Ace!!




Chucky, Donna, and Decker....




Yeah...having SO much fun!!
(Takin' while driving!)



Us in front o' the lake...look, we match!




This one is another one o' my favorites!




My Uncle Chucky!!


We were walking back from the lookout when we noticed something on the ground. As we looked closer, low and behold it looked like someone had dropped their dirty underwear on the ground! The person was too embarrassed to stop, turn around, and pick them up. Haha...poor guy just kept walking. As we looked closer we noticed a cigarette butt on top! YUCK!! As if dirty underwear wasn't enough...Can you see the butt?

Chucky must have dropped this...!




All o' our bikes lined up!!




Can you see the "gas tank" that looks like a t-shirt.




Uncle Chucky & Aunt Tam!




Me & Deckie...Love Him!!




MUAH!!




The ride was long and whindy...




Gorgeous day for a ride.




Just absolutely GORGEOUS!




Lookin' at the sky...blue & white...GO PSU!!


On the way home, we drove passed the fair, there were a TON o' cars at the fair. Can you believe the amount o' people that travel all over to walk around the Huntingdon County Fair! As we drove by, I took a few pictures just because there were SO many cars parked there! We decided if we were going to go to the fair, we'd better drive the bike so we could have an easier time parking.

Holy cars parked at the fair...



I think our bike could fit right there...



Oh my gosh...the cars just keep on coming...




At the stop sign in town!



I jumped on Decker's bike cause my butt was sore.



Now riding on the back o' Decker's bike.




Uncle Ken & Aunt Mary's house...
(also Stephen and Steph's house as well)




Beep, Beep, April!




Ace driving all by himself...



It's such a GORGEOUS day! Love it!!



Takin' lots o' pictures o' ME!!




We're almost home...



We were almost home after our 2 hour ride! As we were getting closer to the house, I thought leaned over and asked Decker, "Hey, we haven't seen any deer in the fields, wonder where they all are!" As soon as I said that, we turned around a wind in the road, and blamo, there was a lone deer standing in the field! Haha...and I'm just that good (and quick) that I was able to snap a picture o' the li'l bambi!

Can you see it?




Doesn't the fence look like a heart?




Willy given Willy kisses.




My namesake...named after me when I was dying.



Li'l Willy Boo Boo....



The storm door Ace got for Uncle Chucky.




Sweet Rides...baby!



Ace and I left and went off to church!

The end o' a L-O-N-G and gorgeous day! So thankful for a wonderful family (Uncle Chuck, Tam, and Decker) to be able to do all these things with. Gotta love family. Oh so much fun!! We were also blessed with such a lovely day, who could ask for anything better!! Absolutely AMAZING!!!

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment