Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Sunday, August 15, 2010

7.26--Brubaker's

July 26, 2010.

Joyce invited me out to her house to hang out and swim with the girls. It was a lovely day and I love spending time with the girls...that includes Joyce too!! (:

Gotta have a feet picture!! (:



Synchronized Swimming?



Ahh...now this is the life.



Whoops, where did she go?



Rachel & Becca jumping in!!



Haha...love how she's taking a breath!



Becca's Cannon Ball, Baby!!


Rachel's Cannon Ball.



The Walking Man...Haha...


Straddle Jump!



L-Seat, lovely form!



Haha....Love this!



Becca got stung by a bee.



Beautiful...ah to be young again.



Johnny stopped by to visit me before heading back to Grove City.



Johnny's new bike...HOT STUFF!!



They swam ALL day, can you tell?



This is my sweet face!



Haha...this makes me laugh.
Rachel wanted me to take a picture o' her bike, and Joyce popped her head around the corner and made this face and I snapped the picture quickly!! This makes me giggle so much!! Love it!



The picture Rachel wanted.



So sweet.



Haha...such a smartie, so cool!!



We're cool like that.



Gorgeous Form!!



Spin, turn, fancy cannon ball jump.



Every time we go to the Brubaker's house and we have a picnic, someone spills their iced tea. So, as we sat down to eat, we all guessed who would be the one to spill. Two minutes into the meal...SPLASH!! There goes the tea...and who should do it?? Haha, none other than Joyce!!
How funny!!



THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment