Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Sunday, April 17, 2011

3.29--Babysitting

The Phares Children

After school, I picked up the kids from school and watched them till late that evening. So I enjoyed having them over, making supper, playing games, and taking pictures.

These guys are TOUGH!


Don't cross these two...


Don't worry, they are just POSING!


Seeing how sharp the swords were...



Yup, they were sharp!!

Breanna playing the Wii!!


It wasn't all fun and games...they did their homework.
I might have given them a few pieces o' candy.


We played chess too...


Our really cool fire and ice brownies.


Bre was so proud o' her work!!


Wes had to get a picture too!


CRAZY kids...

What a great time. I didn't get any pictures o' our music recital, but it was fantastic. Wish I would've taken some videos and pictures because it was absolutely hilarious! What wonderful children! What an AMAZING family they are!! Such a fun time!


THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment