Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Saturday, April 9, 2011

2.12--Stewart's Visit

The Patrick House
Owned by JC.

Juniata College owns this house and rents it out to different families, clubs, church groups, etc... Doug and Heidi brought their youth group up for a winter weekend. They arrived early so they could check out the house and figure where everyone was going to sleep and set everything up. While they were taking care o' everything in the house, my job was to watch Caden (and take pictures as well). Here they are.

The Patrick House.


Cool Blue Dog Poop!!


Silly Silly Caden...
(He always crosses his feet and
removes socks and shoes off his right foot.)


He loves PICKLES...


...just like Auntie Jill!!
(...you know there's always pickles at my house!!)
I love this li'l guy so much, and it was ever so great to see my family! I miss them and wish they lived closer! When they come to visit, I try to take every opportunity to spend time with them. Caden and his love for pickles is my special bond with him. He even knows the sign for pickle! Hope to see them soon.

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment