Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Saturday, April 9, 2011

2.13--Meet vs. LH

Hollidaysburg vs. LockHaven

Pictures from after a meet:

We won, in case you were wondering....
My one and only...KARA!!


Aren't we just soo darn cute?


Haaaay...Haaaay...Finkaaaay!


I just love this girl!!


Niko and Fink...being silly...


Sweet li'l Sarah.
(Can you see the ornery in her eyes?)


Tevin...reminds me soo much o' Yogi!!


My best buddy, Vicki!! (:

Ahhh...good ol' gymnastics meets! I love being a part o' each o' these girls. It's so amazing to watch them grow up, learn new things, and grow up to be so way mature!! Love them all!! How lucky am I?? Just wish I wasn't in the hospital most o' the time...I've missed most o' the meets and most o' the practices from being in the hospital. So thankful they still let me coach!

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment