Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Saturday, April 9, 2011

2.10--Coffee with Steph

It's always nice to get together with a friend for a hot drink on a bitter and cold wintry day. One day a very good friend o' mine (STEPH FISHER) picked me up so we could have lunch together with a nice hot drink. Three blocks down from my house is a coffee shop with a wonderful selection o' hot beverages. We'd just watched Green Hornet so this was particularly funny to me! (: They brought Steph's latte out.

What a pretty cup o' Jo?
(Make's you not wanna drink it!)

I'm so thankful for such wonderful friends.
Thanks Steph, for being my friend!

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment