Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Saturday, April 9, 2011

2.14--Hockey

David's Hockey Game
At Galactic Ice Rink

One o' the kids that I babysit (David Zoerner) plays hockey. He invited me to one o' his games, and we made it! It was very awesome, and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! Here are a few pictures from the game!

He's growing up soo fast!


Rebecka and I...it was cold!!!


Roseanne helped me cheer!!


GOOO David...
(He's in the yellow...#15)



Right after he to a shot...almost made it.

It was a great game...and it was a GREAT experience. I'd never been to a hockey game here in PA, so it was interesting! Actually, it was awesome!! LOVED it! He really was the best one out there!! Again, so lucky to see David growing up and scoring goals!! He did such a great job! I'm not even his mother, but I was soo proud o' him!!


THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment