Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

2.13--Ace's Pizza

Welcome to Ace's Pizza place, how can I help you?

All o' those years down in Alabama working in the pizza place, must have paid off!! (: I wonder if they will send some sort o' hitman up to find him and beat him to find out if he knows anything about the secret pizza recipes.
Back in the day...Brick Oven Days!

Sunday afternoon, I was feeling extremely sick, so my wonderful husband decided to make lunch for me so I didn't have to. He rolled out the dough all by himself. In the dough, he crumbled bacon and rolled it into the crust for me (since that is what I eat), then he put Italian Seasoning with a bunch o' other seasonings on the top. It turned out wonderful and very delicious. I told him that I was never making home-made pizza ever again. That was going to be his thing! Haha...and you know me...I just HAD to take a picture o' it!

Here's to having the hubby cook every night!!

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment