Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

2.12--Babysitting..

Babysitting...Jonathan Price (JP)

Well, back when I was little (haha...yes, I'm still little, good one) I did A LOT o' babysitting. Babysitting was my job. One o' my FAVORITE li'l guys to babysit was Jonathan Price (JP). The main reason I loved babysitting him was I could take him to different places and he was very "sportzy"...we went to lots o' games and played lots o' baseball...football...soccer...basketball...any sport really!! I've watched him since he was a newborn...now he's 11!! WOW, I'm getting old!!

Here are some pictures back when he was 3 and I was 16!! Don't you just want to eat this li'l guy all up?
On the way to Detwiller to play ball!!


His giggle is the cutest EVER!!


I loved making him giggle...


Playing hardcore makes a boy thirsty...


...8 Years Later...

Jesse and Jonathan played some 1v1...


They got pretty into it.


These boys were hard core playing...


Pretty nice form don't you think?


Oh...it's ON!!


LOVE Jonathan's face in this one...he's having fun!


Jonathan looks so tiny next to Jesse...
(and Jesse really isn't that tall!)


Awesome form, right?



SWISH!!! Looks cool, right?


Jesse showing off some o' the moves...


Jonathan takes the shot!!


Me being old and sitting on the side.


Yup...being board...


I believe this shot went in...


...a behind the back move...


Must be too tired to get the rebound.


I think this looks cool...


Some dribbling skills...


It was nice for Billy Jo (Jonathan's mother) to call me up on the spur o' the moment to watch li'l Jonathan! I took him up to Juniata College and we played some hoops. When I first got there Jonathan "wasn't feeling so good"...so I wasn't sure if we'd be able to get to do something so active. Well, the college basketball went great! We played for 2 hours and then we went home and watched ESPN basketball...then he zonked!! (Think I tuckered him out!) Wow...miss babysitting the li'l guy...who's growing up and not so li'l anymore!! (:

THE END!!

No comments:

Post a Comment