Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

2.8--Fisher's House

Game Night
With Stephen, Steph, and Alisha!

We got to experience our very first Kinect game at the Fisher's house! Boy was it a fun time. I got lots o' pictures, and I'm pretty sure everybody enjoyed themselves. I had a very hard time loading the videos, so sorry there are no videos. Enjoy the pictures.
Ping-Pong I think...
Stephen was very pumped up!
Haha...that guy is funny looking...


Alisha's turn to play ping pong...

Girls are the carrot...we lost this round...


YAY...blue team!!


Alisha...I think with the javelin...


Maybe waving? Haha?


NICE throw!!


He grabs the javelin...


...takes it back for some power....


...and a TOSS...


This shows how far they threw it.



Happily married couple boxing couple...


Love Steph's fist o' furry!! (:


Stephen...VICTORIOUS!!


Round 2...FIGHT!


This just looks very awkward.


They were hard core boxing...


Yet...they still love each other...


Stephen grabbing the javelin...


...and the THROW...



Alisha gonna try to show up Stephen...

Alisha--96 lost just barely to Stephen--98!!


Ace vs Steph


Love how Steph's like "what?"...


Ping-pong...it's on...


It's a close game...


Wanna guess who won?


Boys (the blue) win by one!!


Me and my honey...enjoying a fun time.


Haha...LOVE Stephen's ghost face.


Miss Matched socks...just for Stephen...
I really hope that he was happy that I did this b/c it was VERY difficult for me to wear unmatched socks!


The girls...yup...we are cute!


...but tough too!


...and have pretty smiles...


Not quite ready for our Charlie's Angel pose.


Haha...we look tough, huh?


Yeah...this one's much better...


This picture makes me laugh!


Ace...on the screen!!


Friend-zees....


What hospitable friends...


CHEEEEEEEEEEZE....



I forget what we were going for in this picture.

Me and Alisha...so sweet!
What a great time to spend time with friends. Playing that Kinect was so much fun! I think we're down to play again any time! We really do have the best friends ever!! (:

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment