Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Thursday, February 3, 2011

2.2--Altoona Hospital (Wed).

The roads this week have been really crappy and not so good to drive on. Lots o' school delays, early dismissals, and even a cancellation. So when the weather is bad, everyone gets scared to travel. This hospitalization has been very lonely due to the fact that nobody wanted to drive in the bad weather.

I am very thankful for my family all driving up to visit me today! It was very nice to see Ray, Linda, and Gram. Gram had a follow-up doctor's appointment today (Wednesday) from her hip surgery. The doctor said that she was doing really well, and at this appointment her doctor would be making the decision on whether or not Gram would be allowed to drive!! At church on Sunday, Gram asked for prayer that the doctor would say, "yes"; however, when the asked for prayer request from my mother, her prayer was that the doctor would say, "no!" Haha...so what did the lady praying ask God for...."yes" or "no"...? Well, she prayed that God's will be done. So you can imagine the BIG grin on Gram's face when she heard the wonderful news that he said YES!


Linda and Gram stopped by for a visit.
Please notice how proud Gram is o' her hip x-ray!



When she walked in to see her doctor, she was twirling her cane and doing a li'l jig. She also made sure that doctor sawl how she invented how to bend/swing down to pick up something on the floor. Gram had the doctor rolling in laughter...she's such a hoot! One day I want to be just like her. She makes me giggle!! My gram is so awesome...LOVE her!
Gram and her twirling cane.


After work, Mama heard that Adam wasn't going to be up and that Ray, Linda, and Gram were the only ones that stopped by. So she decided to make a trip up and she spent the evening with me. We watched some movies, and Mama played with my hair and scratched my back. Let me just tell you...I miss Mama scratching my back and playing with my hair!

Haha...Mama and her eyes that never close.


Haha...and I thought was the one on drugs!


Ah...FINALLY this one is better!!
SO thankful for such a wonderful family willing to brave the bad weather to come visit me, bring some cheer, and brighten my day! I just love my family!

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment