Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2.1--Altoona Hospital (TUES)

Today was a nice day...I actually had three people stop to visit me. So...thanks to everyone who made the effort to visit me. You really have no idea how much it means to me. Also, to those who have called me or texted me, again, thanks! If it weren't for your calls or texts or visits, I'd be really struggling. Thanks so much! Enjoy the pictures from my Tuesday!

A St. Francis PA Student interviewed me.


The view outside my window...


See the flag pole?


Such a pretty view...


Steph spent the day pampering me!


She painted my nails...Auburn Univesity! (:



I drew special heart ones for Valentines Day.


My Valentines Day Tootsies...



Haha...the nurse thought we were sisters.


My cute li'l buddy, Jasmine...


Me and Jesse (Jasmine's brother)...


For Stephen..."Foods that boost your MOOD!"


Third time's a charge?


Great Success!!


Anchoring the catheter...




Old infiltrated IV.


I think this picture just looks cool!


Every day, the Altoona Regional Hospital's chaplin, Reverend Mark Rhodes will walk around the hospital to encourage all o' us sickies and find out if we need anything. Today, when he stopped by, I was sleeping. So he left me a note. How sweet, right?
Note from Rev. Mark Rhodes

I'm still not allowed to eat or drink anything at this point. Tomorrow (Wednesday) they will start me on some clear liquids to see how that goes. They started me on oral Prednisone this a.m. (Tuesday a.m.) and it really made my belly sick. Zofran was given to me to help with the nausea, and it did help; however, it still made me not want to eat. We'll see if it is better tomorrow. Keep on keeping on, right?

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment