Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Saturday, January 22, 2011

12.11--Snare's House.

Hanging out at the Snare's house was a buttload o' fun! This is really old, sorry it's been so long before I was able to post this. After Nicole took our Christmas pictures, I took Nicole back home so I had to take lots o' pictures when I got there.

My li'l sister...Ashley!



I taught her to wear her belt to the side.



We look SOOOO good, don't we?



Uhh...say WHAT!?!?



Some silly faces...



Ashley looks like a ghost...



All o' us in the mirror...



We ALL match...how cool is that?



Sorry, this is blurry.




We're so way cool...



...we are super cute too!!



Haha...too many pictures...



Love Ashley in the back.



NICE girls!!



Wearing belts to the side is contagious.



Nicole, the photographer.

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment