Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

12.22--Gymnastics Christmas Party

The Christmas Party we had at gymnastics. No, we didn't practice at all, just exchanged presents and had a great time taking pictures. Unfortunately my camera died, so I didn't get many pictures!! BOO!!!

Me and Falyn...she got me soap!



My sweet Sarah!
MMmm...mixers, PB/Choco covered Pretzels.



Everybody exchanging Secret Santa presents.



Rachel's gift...buttload o' make-up!



Kassidy got me sweet stuff too!



I sweet J for Jill.
(Except it doesn't make a J...Thanks for telling me girls!)




All o' the girls and coaches!

Love all my gymnastics girls! Too bad it's such a far drive to see them!

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment