Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Saturday, January 29, 2011

1.3--Wii Set Up.

For Christmas, we all had picked names to exchange for the presents. It made it less o' a hassle to just by something nice for just one person! Well, Johnny, my brother who is a very rich man, got Ace and I a Wii for Christmas. It was sooo awesome. We were so excited to get it set up. In the next few weeks, when we have a Wii-Night, I'll try to take more pictures...Here are some pictures o' Ace hookin' everything up!! YEAH!!

Ace the Handy Man, Wii Setter-upper!


Hmm...what should our Wii's name be?



Console Nickname.......John-Wayne-Wii!!
Named after the guy who got it for us!!



This is Adam's Mii-Wii Man.


Isn't it scary...she looks like me, right?
Please note--the beautiful lip mark mole.

Our Wii is so awesome!! Our Wii-Mii's are all made and ready to compete. Can't wait to get some more games and show off my super sweet Wii-Skills!!

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment