Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

12.20--Meeting Kayla.

The beginning o' December, we got news that my cousin, Andrew Palmer who lives in Cody Wyoming would be home for a visit. Andrew just recently got engaged and the wedding will be here before we know it in March! So Andrew brought the new gal home to meet THE FAMILY!! We were pretty intimidating all together, asking her interrogating questions...but she did GREAT!! We all loved her. Here are the pictures from the visit:

Andrew talking to my father...
(yes, Andrew is a genuine cowboy!)


Jul Babe, Me, and Kayla (the girl!)



Jul, Chucky, Kayla...we loved her!



Chucky and his sista!! Haha...family!



Some people slept the whole time!



Other's ate my special Jill Brownies!!



Me and Decker...love him!!



Uncle Tom playing with Cody!



Cody wasn't all about the picture...



I watched the Brubaker girls...we painted nails.



Rachel, concentrating on her nail job.



Christmas Tree with snow all around!



They took my camera...here is Santa!



Me and Becca...Haha...so cute!



Gotta have a feet picture, that's for real!!



Me and the girls...having a blast!



Oh how sweet these girls are!!

What a great time with family and it was great meeting Kayla!! I think she'll fit in real good! Can't wait for more family activities!!

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment