Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Thursday, July 28, 2011

(5.16) Anniversary #2

Happy Anniversary--

Right after we got married we stopped at McDonalds before headed out to our "honeymoon spot" out in Grove City!! That's right, we're cheap!!
May 16, 2009!! YAY!!

May 16, 2011...Keepin' the Tradition!! (:
(Please note that this is the same table too!!)


Our Yummy (somewhat greasy food)...
Me--Grilled Chicken, Ranch Snack Wrap with sweet tea!!
Ace--Spicy Chicken Sandwich with Pepsi!!
...oh and LOTS and LOTS o' ketchup!

Guess we've established a tradition...I just love traditions....especially when it's cheap...we are just all over that bandwagon!! What a wonderful 2 years o' marriage. I'm the luckiest girl out there!! If you were to ask me how long we've been married I would say, "Physically two years o' marriage; however, it's really only been about a year to a year and a half o' marriage to me! Because o' all my hospitalization and dying back in March it seems like I've lost months if not a year o' my life!!" BUT...if you were to ask Ace how long he's been married, he'd tell you 10 years!! Haha...poor guy has been through so much with me! When he said, "in sickness and in health"...bet he didn't realize how much SICKNESS he was getting into!! I thank the Lord every day for such a wonderful hubby!! Can't wait for many more anniversaries to celebrate!! Love you, Babe!! (:

THE END!!

No comments:

Post a Comment