Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Thursday, July 28, 2011

(5.28)--Snare Anniversary

Well there was a big celebration for Bob and Peggy Snare's Anniversary. O' course we went to cheer them on!! (: They are very special to us, and really emulate a Godly Christian Marriage! PLUS...it's been 50 years!!! WOW!!!

I found this baby and wanted to keep her...

Mama said this was what I looked like when I was born...
...lots o' THICK dark hair!!!


I asked my honey if he could get me one o' these...


***HE SAID NO!!***


Maybe if he would hold Kylie, he'd change his mind!!




She was a very good baby...didn't even make a peep!

Don't you think he looks good with a baby??


I mean...how could you say, "No!" to this face!?!?


Gotta have a feet picture...right?


My good ol' buddy---NATE!!

Ginny, Nicole, & Joy...they sat at our table!!

He's so awesome!! What a good pal he is...

So I realize now that I don't have any picture o' Bob and Peggy Snare. Haha...whooops...that's what happens when you "have kids" I guess. Oh dear!! Anyway, we had a great time and it was fun to have a baby for 20 minutes!!

Happy Anniversary, Bob and Peggy...
We've got a long way to go to catch up to your 50 years o' marriage!!!


THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment