Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Thursday, July 28, 2011

(5.14)--Fisher's House

The Fisher's invited us over for some supper and a fire. We are always excited to be able to spend time with them...

The super awesome fire...

Stephen and Steph playing some sort o' game...

You can't see Stephen's face real well...but it's funny!

This game took lots o' concentration...

I was chilly...like always...

Borrowed Steph's shoe...it was a li'l big...

Pretty Fire...

Yup, that's right...I'm making faces!! (:

Ace trying to ignore me taking random pictures...

Alisha trying to get warm by the fire...
We had a most wonderful...we always have a great time with them!! It's so wonderful to have such fabulous friends to hang out with. We love you guys!! (:

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment