Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Friday, July 29, 2011

Mother's Day

We had a mother's day party a li'l later. Because I wasn't able to be out to Grove City for Caden's birthday, I saved his present and had him open it up at house.

Mary Poppins in his FAVORITE Movie right now!

Shan wrote me a wonderful mother's day card and got me a cheetah printed scarf. The card was so sweet. She basically wrote how amazing both Ace and I were and how much she appreciated us letting her stay with us.
My sweet daughter, Shan.

Lola is such a dear daughter too! She actually didn't stay with us, but was Shan's roommate. So whenever Shan came to visit or over to eat, she brought Lola. So now, Lola is our "adopted" daughter!! (: We are soo lucky!! (:
Lola...my other daughter.

Shan and Penny!! (:
Lots o' chicken to eat...
(like Shan's fingers on the right side o' the picture?)

Green Bean Casserole and Oriental Salad.

More Chicken...

Jesse stopped by to visit with Caden!


Haha...Heidi wiping Caden's mouth...


Caden wearing Jesse's glasses and "shooting a turkey"...
Mini Jesse? What a great mother's day we had. It was great to see Jesse, Doug, Heidi, and Caden. Any excuse to all get together to eat food...I'm down with that!! (: Also, we are so lucky to have such wonderful "daughters" and look forward to many more mother's days to spend together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment