Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Thursday, July 28, 2011

(4.21) Brubaker's house

This post is from back at the end o' April! (:

Sorry so late...

An afternoon at the Brubakers.
Cute li'l Easter Bunny...

Bad Bunny Scratched Breanna...

Me getting my nails did...

Aren't they gorgeous?

The Boys playing Super Mario on the Wii...

Snack Time...

Showing me how she can run barefooted on rocks...


She's supposed to be on crutches...
...can you see the ornery in her eyes?


Matching crutches...

Cute li'l Easter bunny...Aww...

Us...sad and hurting...

Shooting the breeze on the amazing porch.

"There there Jillybean, it'll be ok!"
Joyce trying out the crutches...


Joyce takes such good care o' us!! (:

Joyce feeling left out cause she didn't have crutches.

She's so darn cute...

Look Mom, One Crutch!

Uh...she's my favorite!!

I'm so thankful for having such a wonderful friend...Joyce has been so amazing thru my surgery and helping me recover. What an amazing young lady she is. She knows exactly what to say, or if I just need a hug. Thanks Joyce, you are truly an INCREDIBLE friend!! Love you, my dear!! MUAH!! (:

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment