Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Monday, January 2, 2012

11.16--Happy 1/2 Anniversary!

November 16, 2010, marks our 1/2 anniversary.

I asked Jackie if she could come over and make a cake for such a special occasion. She said yes, and invited some other helpers...her sister, Rosie, Es Bossert, and Adam Bossert.

What would I do without this girl?

Not have a cake, yeah?

Our not cat, Berny, visiting!

Rosie and Es helped too! Thanks, girls!

Jackie, headed it all up!!

The cake the girls made!!

Thanks Girls!!


Kisses for my Honey...LOVE YOU, BABE!!

Ace took lots o' pictures o' our NOT cat!!
She is a really cute nap taker, huh?

Yes, more pictures o' our not cat!


Happy 1/2 Anniversary, Baby!!

YAY for wonderful friends/neighbors!!

Here's to another 48199462893721 years, my dear!!!

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment