Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Monday, January 2, 2012

11.19--BBS Cassi

We got to babysit Cassi for the day!!

It was soo much fun!! She's such a cutie!!

We played La-La-Loop-Sees.


Then we watched...

The Lion King!!

Ace went downstairs to get his Lion King animals...

Here are Big Nala and Big Simba...

Cassi playing with the finger puppets.

Us with all the animals!!

Isn't she so precious!?! I could eat her up!!

Watching Lion King with the animals...

This is the worthog...Pumba!

Yes, it's covered because I don't like hair on my couch!!

Berny snuggled up on the couch downstairs...

Bernadette has either a big brother, boyfriend, or brother.

It all started with a box with a blanket...we weren't sure who Bernadette belonged to, so we set a box out on the porch with a blanket. So when it got cold, she could snuggle up and be warm!

THAT...is how it all started...

NOW...

Here is Wallowitz, snuggled up in the box!

We think that Berny belongs to this house here...

Can you see Berny up on the deck?

Me laying in bed...being BORED!!

What a fun day. Being with Cassi really cheers me up!

Thanks, Lindsay for letting me watch her for the day!!

YAY!!

THE END!!!

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment