Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Monday, January 2, 2012

11.24--Thanksgiving

This year was McCracken's Thanksgiving!


Me getting ready for Thanksgiving...

I gotta be lookin' FLY, right?




How fun to have everyone at my Rent's house!

We had SOOO much food, but it was SOOO delish!!

Here's the food table...


Everyone Stuffing there faces...
...all 21 o' them...


More family...


Johnny showing Chucky something...


Yeah, I'm not even sure what this was...


Then we sat around and sang some songs...


We all sounded amazing...just so you know!

We should travel around and sing we were that good!! (:

The music book....



Buddy played for us...he's really good!


I got a li'l runt carrot...aww...


What a wonderful day to spend with family!

I love them all, and it was great to see them!!

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment