Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Saturday, May 8, 2010

UPMC--Makeover, G-Ma, & Boys...

Thursday, May 6, 2010.
UPMC Montefiore
10 West, Room 38!

I was SOO grateful to have had my sister with me when Ace and my mother couldn't stay with me; however, my sister was WONDERFUL. She was willing to give up being with her family, rocking her li'l boy to sleep, and just overall self-lessness. My family is so amazing!! (:


/\/\/\Heidi Gives Jill a Makeover./\/\/\

After 5 days o' constant yorking, I was finally able to get up and move around. Heidi was oh so kind to help me with my shower, wash my hair, dry my hair, and then even curl my hair. YEAH for being clean!! (: YEAH for sisters!

Just a li'l tad bit o' information, the last time Heidi curled my hair was when I graduated high school. I was crying SO hard and begging mom to make her stop. Thankfully mom didn't make her stop and I looked stunning! Haha...oh that was a fun time.

BEFORE My MAKEOVER!


Heidi Curling My Hair.


AFTER My MAKEOVER


I love my sister!



/\/\/\GRAMMA SARA VISITS/\/\/\



Gramma Sara came to visit me. A friend o' hers had a doctors appointment down here at UPMC, she found out I was down her, so she decided to ride down. I told her that I had to get a picture o' me and her together. She told me that she hated her picture taken and had to respectfully refuse. Needless to say, I had to have proof that she came to visit me b/c she will be 90 years old in just a few weeks. Anyway, I told her that we could take a picture o' our feet, which as you can see, she accepted!





/\/\/\BOYS PHOTOSHOOT/\/\/\


Johnny (my brother) rode down with my mother so he could visit me down here at UPMC. So he visited me for about 1 hour and then Jason and Vick came down to pick him up. Before the boys all left, I hadn't gone for my walk for the day yet so they decided to take me for my walk to the healing garden. Yes, that is really what it is called. We took the camera...thus the pictures.

Looking @ the Scenery.

Look @ that Car...

...let's spit on the car.

Me & Jason...my buddy.
(The picture is blurry...Johnny took it!)


We REALLY wanted to press for an emergency.

Me & the Boys...


Can they cheer me up...


Vike showing off how strong he is.

...I was impressed....


The big comfy couch.


The Big Egyptian Leaf.


Johnny & I...we look tall!


...and like super heroes.

Vick being silly.


Strike a pose...


Haha...this one is funny!!
(They were tickling me!)


Gotta have a foot (&sock) picture.

What an end to my Thursday! Like I said, I have the best family in the world. Oh, and they have pretty good friends too! (: I'm such a luck person!! I couldn't have asked for a better family. I love them all and am SO thankful for them all!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment