Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Eatin' Park/Doug & Heidi's House.





EATIN' PARK
Saturday, May 8th, 2010.

The day I got released from the hospital, we stopped at Eat-N-Park. Apparently, if you have silverware on your table it means you have been seen by the waiter or waitress. So we sat for like 40 minutes with utensils on our table with everyone thinking that we had been waited on. Needless to say, when we finally ordered, I was in such a tizzy that I wanted to order this loaded baked potato appetizer and the waitress brought me out mozzarella sticks. Ace told me later that it was indeed my fault, I actually said "Mozzarella Sticks"...whoops! Looking back I thought it was funny that she asked me if I wanted marinara sauce or ranch dressing.


The Potatoes Appetizer.
(Only they are mozzarella sticks...)
My Smiley Cookie!



/\/\/\ Stewart's House /\/\/\

After supper, we arrived at Doug and Heidi's house to spend the weekend with them and o' course our li'l nephew, Caden. Boy, was he so much fun! He's getting SO big and walking all over the place. Heidi sure has her hands full!! Here are a few pictures from our weekend.

Me & Caden.

He was getting tired...
(I think Heidi was too!)

Caden in Uncle Ace's Shoes!



/\/\/\ Mother's Day /\/\/\
Sunday, May 9, 2010.

Kisses for Mama!! (:

Can't believe he's walking.


He really is such a happy baby.


The rose Caden got at church to give to Mama.
He was starting to get hungry...



Give me that rose back, Mama!!


This is a cracker in his check NOT the rose.


Now he can say, "I only had sticks to play with!"


What a true blessing, Caden is to be around!



Snack Time...after church!


"Uncle Ace, wanna fishie?"


Look at that face...


...I could just eat him!!


We had a great time, he choked really bad on a fish, but thank the Lord he was ok. I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful sister willing to spend time away from this li'l boy to be with poor, sick sister. We also don't get to spend much time with them as a family, so it was a very nice visit, even though I had just gotten out o' the hospital. Again, I can NOT stress how wonderful o' a family I have! I love them dearly!!


*THE END*


No comments:

Post a Comment