Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

UPMC--Nurses & Drs!

UPMC--Doctor's & Nurses.


Me & Beth.


Me & T...One o' My Favorites.




Dr. K...he did my last surgery in March.
Just decided to visit me.


This is one o' the GI Doctor's, Dr. Dorothy Fink. One o' my favorite things about this doctor was her sweet spirit. She was contently telling me about how I was a trooper, making me laugh, and just encouraging me. Another thing about Dr. Dorothy (that's what he told me to call her), she commented on my mail. Everyday when she was making her "rounds", she would always deliver my mail and comment on how much mail she was bringing me. She said she never met a patient that got numerous e-letters everyday. Anyway, it was great getting to know Dr. Dorothy, and she was so much fun b/c she didn't put me under and gut me like a fish!! (: Haha...

Me & Dr. Dorothy.
(Stupid window lighting...)

Take II.
(Still got back lighting.)


Dr. Dorothy.


Saying goodbye to my favorite nurses.
Essie & T.

No comments:

Post a Comment