Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Minor Surgery (2.10.13)

 Dr. Dad McCracken
Operation on February 10, 2013
Sunday afternoon lunch at my Rent's house...
My father retired...YAY for retirement.

So what does my dad do in his spare time...

...he performs minor surgery on anybody...

This is my acrochordon that needed removed.



He had a razor...I might add it wasn't very sharp!!



It bled a li'l bit... 

 


...and then it bled even more...



Second blood-filled tissue...



See that dark spot...that's what was removed...



Can't leave without a cool Band-Aide!!!


 If anybody needs an acrochordon, mole, wart, or nose removed, please contact my father.  He is available at low cost...and has had a few years of experience (found out he removed a couple of Gram's acrochordons too!!)  Only downfall?  You won't be put under or have any thing to numb it... ):
THE   END!!!!
MUAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment