Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

HAHS Basketball Game (2.12.13)

Nate's Basketball Game
February 12, 2013

Got the pleasure of attending Nate's basketball game...finally!!  Now just because I was in attendance, didn't mean that I got to watch the game.  Somehow I ended up entertaining 6 kid-lets.  Not complaining, but didn't really get to see him play very much.
During the JV Game...
Student Section...Can you see Nate and Grady?



Half-time Shot...Dan the Man...
SWISH!! How does he do that?!?



Nick's half-court shot...MISS!



Entertaining the kid-lets...we had a pack of skittles so I made up a game with it.  We ended up taking turns making things out of the skittles...this was my turn with the skittles...

J-I-L-L!!! (:



Grady & Natalie enjoyed playing the skittle game together...


The Bearcat stalking Shannon's Mom!!  Haha...



Twila and her babies....



Shannon and Grady...her li'l buddy!!




Grady is so lucky...


My sweet Natalie!!  Now I must tell you the story of babysitting her.  She spent the afternoon at my house.  First thing she said when she saw her mother was, "My favorite thing at Jill's house was when she locked me in the butler pantry!!"  My mouth dropped as Joyce gave me a funny look!  I quickly explained that my butler pantry locks, but you can pick it with a bobbie pin.  I simply was teaching Natalie how to pick a lock!!  Which on the way to the basketball game, Natalie informed me that she loves coming over to my house because she always learns something new.
Nat...excited to spend time with me...


Bobbi Jo didn't want a face picture...she apparently thinks she takes "bad" pictures.
We're bringing back the feet pictures...



We both were dressed the same...Great minds...


Had a wonderful time at the game.
Thanks Bobbi Jo for inviting me!! 
It's always fun to catch up with you at the game!!
THE   END!!!
MUAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment