Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Daughter Bonding Day (4.6.13)

Hanging with My Daughters
April 6, 2013.

Before my daughters finished up for the semester, we decided to have one last horrah!!

We roasted marshmellows.



Shan roasting her marshmellow...



And the were very tasty!!


We made some shmores!!



My girls...




A jumping picture....


Lola is so darn cute!!!


Yippy...


Skippy....


All of us...


Where's Penny's face?



Me and Lola...


Us again...

I love this one...



Ready....


Set....



My Darling Daughter, Shan!!!


Perfect li'l Penny!!!


Our silly face pictures...

Me and Yuting Fan...

Had to do a silly face!!



Silly faces...of course...


Sweet Lola!!!



Have a great summer, my sweet daughters..


It was a wonderful time with my amazing kid-lets!!

Miss you tons!!!

THE END!!!

MUAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment