Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Monday, March 4, 2013

Super Bowl XLVII (1.10.13)

Gearhart's 2013 Super Bowl Party
49rs vs. Ravens

XLVII

 
We always have a blast with the Gearhart family, naturally, when we invited ourselves over to their house, how could they say no?  Bobbi Jo made HOT chicken dip, chips, pizza, and drinks; Adam and I, both made super awesome brownies.
 
See our awesome brownies?
 
 
Here's the chips Bobbi Jo made!!  (:
 
 
Nick LOVED the brownies!! (:
 
 
Nick and his girlfriend, Shannon.
 
 
I finally got to meet her and get a picture with her! 
 
 
My Bestie...Bobbi Jo!!
 
 
My Honey... LOVE HIM!
 
 
I ate Italian Ice and the wooden spoon broke!
 
 
Maddie Jo Jo Jo... (:
 
 
You thought we wouldn't have a silly face picture?
 
 
I LOVE this picture!!
 
 
We haven't done a feet picture in a long time!! 
 
 
 
 
 I'll be honest, don't remember this picture...
 
 
A true friend puts up with my silliness!!
 
 
What a great bestie... (:
 
 
 
 Nate's gonna be up all night!! (:
 
 
I'm ready for bed!!
 
Thanks Gearharts for having us over for the party and for letting us invite ourselves over.  Haha...we always enjoy hanging out with you!!  Love you guys!!
 
MUAH!!!
 

THE   END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment