Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Monday, March 4, 2013

New Sister (1.9.13)

 I get a New Sister!!

January 9, 2013

 
It was a typical Saturday.  Marisa, Rachel, and Jackie all stopped over to the house for Jill-Pancakes!!  We were doing nails and eating pancakes!!
 
 
Here's Rachel's pineapple pancake...
 
 
Marisa's  Pancake...
These pictures are brought to you by the letter... "M"!
 
 
Jackie's soccer ball pancake... 
 
 
 
After eating pancakes, I got a call from Lindsay saying she wanted to stop at the house to pick up some movies.  Like a sweet girl, I said yes. 
 
Lindsay walked into the house and said, "Oh you guys are painting nails?"
 
"Yes, we sure are!!"  I replied.
 
"Would you want to pain my nails?"  She asked.
 
 Without looking up, I replied "Sure!!  What color?"
 
 
Lindsay held her hand out and said
with excitement, "Well, what color goes with this?"
 
 
I saw a BIG sparkly ring on her finger!!  AHHH!!!
 
 
I screamed bloody murder. 
So loud, Adam came in from outside.
 
 
Then I about tackled her!!
 
 
...and we laughed and laughed!!
 
 
The Engaged Couple
...Johnny and Lindsay...
 
 
Lookie...kinda matching rings...
 
 
Congrats Johnny and Lindsay!!  Love you both!!!
 
Can't wait for the wedding!!!
 
MUAH!!!
 
 

THE   END!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment