Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Friday, March 1, 2013

7.3--Calvary Chicken BBQ

Saturday, July 3, 2012.

Wow!  Can you say I'm a bit behind.  If I wait a few more months it'll be the Chicken BBQ for 2013!  Haha..oh dear..  Well, here are the pictures...

My plate of yummy food...



What did my dad do before he got a cell phone?
How did he function?

Super thankful for my dad, Mr. Page, Uncle Chuck, and many other willing church memories to cook the Chicken and to the church families that brought some DELISH food!!


My super best bud, Weston.


Jess...Me...Joyce
(Couldn't we pass as sisters?)


After the meal, we watched the Huntingdon Fireworks!!


LOVE the fountain looking ones...



THE   END!!!


1 comment:

  1. I remember these BBQ's! I think I was like 7, but still, they were fun! :)

    ReplyDelete