Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Sunday, March 3, 2013

(10.5) Glad-egan Get-together!

Glad-egan Get-together

October 5, 2012

 
 Adam and Zane watched Shawn the Sheep..


I think Adam liked the movie more...


It was almost bedtime for Zane.


Me and the most amazing girl, wife, mother ever...AMY!!


See how fun she is?


Billy and Amy are so cute...


What great friends we have!!

 The camera practice picture...


This one is my favorite!!


Traditional Silly-Jilly Face Pictures...

 
Billy's muscle kills me here...


Bwahaha...look at Zane's face here!!

"Help me, Mommy!!  Save me!!"
 
 
Thanks, Gladfelters for having us over to your house..
 
We Love You!!
 
MUAH!
 

THE   END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment