Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Friday, May 20, 2011

(4.26) New Flowers

Bright colors make me feel happy, so Joyce and Jessica had bought me some gorgeous flowers to help cheer up my house. Joyce had also painted a wonderfully fun sign..."Welcome Spring"...love...love...love how everything matches so perfectly!!
My per-dee sign...

Look at how pretty everything looks!!
Now when somebody asks for directions...it's the house with bright yellow plant pots!! (: That sounds soo much better than, "We live at 1607, but the 07 is missing!" I know I keep saying about how amazing my friends are...but are you seeing this? This is proof!! Joyce actually makes plaques and sells them. She's amazing...Thanks Again Joyce & Jessica!

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment