Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Friday, May 20, 2011

(4.20) Friends & Babysitters

Ready for a fun day with my friends!! (:


Click here to read info o' foot drop.
Foot Drop.


Basically the foot muscles aren't strong enough to hold the foot up, so it just sags. Obviously, my foot drop is not really foot drop, but I could tell that my muscles were getting week. Many times while laying in bed my leg and foot would cramp up.

The Remedy...Support.


My "Foot Drop" o' Left Foot

Joyce's Solution...


*
* *
* * *
* * * * *
* * * * * *
Visit from my friend
Susan



My Easter gift from Susan!

Susan was like, "Here!"...I was like, "GASP!"

This cobbler smelled so delish!!


* * *
* * * * * *
My Babysitters
Stephen & Steph



When Stephen carried me up to my room, he wore a face mask to be silly so I "wouldn't get him sick!" I was sad because Stephen acted like I was going to give him something contagious!
Stephen is such a joke-ster!!

The flowers Steph made me!

Steph is such a great friend!

Such terrible circulation in my feet!

YEAH! Skittles and an Ice Cream Game!

I have the greatest friends!!

Thanks you guys for being the best friends...EVER!!

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment