Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Sunday, September 5, 2010

9.1--Snackin' on Flies.

You know that old song about the swallowing a fly. "I don't know why I swallowed a fly, perhaps I'd die!" Remember that song? So many o' you may have seen my status on facebook about me eating a bunch o' fruit flies. So I just wanted to clear up the story and tell it from my point o' view.

Well, I was snacking on a Hershey's Chocolate Bar and enjoying sitting by the computer relaxing and eating my chocolate. I was in a great deal o' pain because I had a 7mm kidney stone that was causing me SO much pain!! Even though the candy bars are VERY mini, I still don't eat them in one bite. I break them in half and then eat one half and then the other. (It takes me a L-O-N-G time to eat them!) Anyway, I broke it in half and stuck one half in my mouth. Moments later, I looked down and sawl a bunch o' li'l chocolate pieces sitting on the desk. So I liked my finger and then dabbed up all the li'l chocolate pieces and then licked my finger. I thought it didn't taste like chocolate, but whatever, right?

Adam came back and sat down beside me and asked me, "Hey, where's the pile o' fruit flies that I killed."

I looked up at him, and said, "I think I ate them!!"

He chuckled and said, "No, I'm being serious!"

With a very somber face, I replied, "No, I know, I'm being totally serious!!"

And there you have it...I licked my finger and gobbled up the pile o' about 6 fruit flies that Adam had killed.

....LATER THAT EVENING....

We were sitting around in the dark watching a movie and a bunch o' fruit flies started circling the lights from the TV. Adam smiled and said to me, "Look honey, snacks!!" So that is the story behind me snacking on flies!!


THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment