Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Monday, September 6, 2010

8.19--Sakura

Happy Birthday, Stephen Fisher! For Stephen Fisher's birthday, him and Steph wanted to eat at Sakura. For those who don't know or have never heard o' Sakura, it's a Japanese Hibachi Grill. We'd never been there, but it was the absolute coolest thing ever!! Here are the pictures o' our evening. I wish I would have gotten pictures o' when they sang happy birthday and played the bongos!! Haha...oh what a sight...or should I say, what an experience!! (:

For those o' you who have never been to Sakura, you sit around the grill, and the Japanese cooker guy comes out and cooks your food right in front o' you. It's the coolest thing ever. He does all sorts o' tricks and puts on a great show.

Cookin' up our rice...



The sweet plates..SAKURA!




The meat...steak...chicken...lobster...shrimp...




My Rice and chopsticks...YUMMY!!



They stacked up the onion and then
poured a flammable liquid in the volcano onion...




...and then he lit it on fire...




The steam from the onion volcano...




Li'l Ethan LOVED it!!! (:


He threw food up in the air and
we had to catch it in our mouths.




Some Japanese for me to learn...



Thanks Stephen and Steph for taking us to Sakura and also thanks for including us in your birthday celebration. Whenever I see bongos, it makes me want to sing Happy Birthday!


THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment