Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

9.1--New TV Stand.

We needed a cabinet to hold all o' our dvd's, so Ace made me a very beautiful TV stand with a place to house all o' our movies. So here are the before and after pictures.

The OLD TV Stand (New TV).




New TV Stand (Pine)
The DVD's are stored on the side o' the stand.


Front View o' the stand!


I have such a wonderful an talented hubby! Can't be more thankful! He did a wonderful job. He said he wants to make me a matching coffee table and two end tables. So that's what he's working on right now! I'll post pictures when he makes them! I love him!! He's so wonderful! Thanks Honey!

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment