Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Monday, February 1, 2010

Friday the 28th....

Another day in...THE LIFE o' Jill.


Just one o' days in...the life o' Jill...and the pictures that followed...!!! What a crazy day...lots o' excitement and TONS o' pictures. Ah, what fun times.

At 9:15 a.m. I had a doctor's appointment with my new doctor, Dr. McKibbin at Blair GI. My previous doctor, Dr. Alkafaji was charged with rape, so I got to choose a new doctor. Most o' the doctor's at Blair GI are old, balding, hairy, and one even has hair shrubs in his ears. So I chose the coolest, most awesomest doctor there. Anyway, he took over my case and he will hopefully fix me. If not, I'm sure there are a ton o' people that will hunt him down. Haha...

Right now here is the update. My labwork is all messed up...if my lab levels aren't bottomed out they are sky high. Most o' my vitamin levels are low, so I'm on every supplement and vitamin pill there is. The one, Vitamin D3, comes in gummies that are DELISH!!! My Sed Rate/ESR, which is the inflammation marker in my body, is really high; this indicates that I'm in a flare. Anyway, I'm also on a high dose o' antibiotics to prevent any infection and in hopes o' making my fistula holes smaller. We are also looking at surgery in 2 months if the hole doesn't get better. I will also be going to McGee Woman's Hospital for a second opinion, etc...

Here is my new doctor....
Dr. McKibbin:


/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\


After the appointment, I was in TONS o' pain and was so incredibly weak that I couldn't even walk. Mom wanted to look around different furniture for her new house. Good thing I had my camera, right? She took lots o' pictures. Her first stop was Lowe's. We walked in the door and I was planning on just hopping in one o' the carts and having mama push me around...she said that would be embarrassing. She wanted me to hop in one o' those motorized scooters that old people ride around in stores. Well, that was embarrassing to me. So then we both noticed out o' the corner o' our eyes, in our peripheral visions...a wheelchair! So I crawled in the wheelchair, she pushed me around, and she took LOTS o' pictures. Below are some o' the pictures from Lowe's!!


Riding around in the wheelchair!
This is better than the basket o' the cart!


This was my: "I'm going to kill you" look!


Mama loved this glass...

See the lovely pattern...

Mama's favorite.

Dark cabinets...

More dark cabinets...


The top part o' the cabinets.


Lighter cabinets


...with roll out shelves.


I believe these are oak cabinets.


Some lights, we looked at.

Different view.



Mama liked the details on this light.

This one was too fancy; however, it's kinda cool.



A fancy door handle lock thing.
Try to break in their new house NOW.


I believe this is a French door handle.

Different knobs.


There were a ton.


I took this one for dad's MAN CAVE.

FINALLY...done with riding around and looking at everything at Lowe's. We got out to the car and mom tried to start the car....NOTHING!!! We were completely stranded in the Lowe's parking lot. Haha...so I wait in the car and mom goes and finds some poor man to get him to jump start our car.


The poor guy we conned into helping us.

It worked...the car started right up.


/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\



Next we stopped at Pan-era Bread to get a baker's dozen bagels, when mama passed Ashley's Furniture store. O' course we all know that she had to stop to see what was inside. B/c we couldn't shut the car off, and I couldn't walk, I decided to wait in the car (with it on) while she went and searched for furniture in the store. About 3 minutes later, mama comes out o' the doors. She looks at me, and motions for me to come in. I mouth, "Hello, I can't walk! Also, we can't turn the car off!" Next thing I know, she turns around, and come back out with a WHEELCHAIR. Seriously, what in the world?!? ALL these stores have wheelchairs? So now, I'm in ANOTHER wheelchair in a DIFFERENT store looking at MORE furniture!!


Mama wanted a sectional.

The rest o' the sectional.

She really liked this chair.


Me texting in the wheelchair from Ashley's warehouse...
while looking at MORE "new house" stuff.



Dad's new Favorite Chair...?
Another sectional we liked.



We searched thru many stores and I road in many wheelchairs, all in all...hopefully these pictures will help my mother and father decide what they ultimately put in their new house!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment