Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Adam & Adaline.

Adam's Babysitting Adventure.

One Saturday, I had a gymnastics meet to coach. During the meet, another coach (Ashlee) couldn't find a babysitter. Adam jokingly offered, and she took him up on his offer. So while I was working hard coaching my gymnastics meet, Adam was working hard babysitting Adaline. Adam took a bunch o' pictures o' his babysitting adventure with Adaline. (: Here they are...the pictures. Enjoy!


Adaline just waking up...

In her PJ's...

Breakfast time...YUMMY...

YUM...toast.

Maybe nap time?

Rocking on the "rocking cow"...

Watching TV & brushing her teeth.


Adaline, "Brushing her teeth"...

She chewed on the toothbrush for 30 minutes.


Happy and watching cartoons.

Awesome Pit with the HUGE head.

Where's Adaline...

Sitting in her baby stroller.
Making Adam pull her around in the wagon.

A Happy Girl.

Adaline LOVED Adam.

Cheesing...

Smiling...

Adaline in the wagon...

Adaline & Adam
All in all it was a good time, as you can see. Ashlee called to check on Adaline. When Ashlee called she asked Adam, Did Adaline eat good? Is Adaline sleeping? Has Adaline been good? Are you guys having fun? When Adam answered, he was quiet and answered, "yes" to all the questions... Ashlee was so nervous. She got off the phone and said to me, "I think something is wrong. Something is definitely wrong, cause Adam's answering with short answers." Li'l does she know that that my dear friend is my husband. Quiet, short, but in control o' everything! (:

THE END!!

No comments:

Post a Comment