Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Sunday, December 17, 2017

Spoonie Va-cay...(Part V)


December 4th - 5th
Spoonie Va-cay...(Part V)
[walking, mail & visitors,...]

Walk to the Gazebo

During the "waiting" game, Adam decided to take me for a walk.  Why you may ask?  Adam said that I needed to get out of my room and get the stink blown off me. Surprise...surprise...it was closed, but that didn't prevent us from taking pictures.

Silly Faces


Adam was super excited about this HUGE pulled pork

Mom and Dad Finnegan's CHEERFUL flowers!!


Sunday AM Live CIBC Webcast Service


More walking...


Chilling in the gazebo...


Traditional Gazebo Heart Picture (:


Sweet Sandi stopped by to help us out.  She would take my dirty clothes home with her from the hospital, and then a few days later when she returned for work, she brought a clean basket of close.  This mean soooo much to me since I didn't want to have to wear the same stinky outfits...over...and...over...

Thanks for the silly faces, Sandi!!


Matching "Poopy Emoji Socks"


My favorite Emi-Sue and her two adorable kid-lets.


It was so good to see you Chris and Emily (it's been sooo many years).  You guys are the sweetest family of all time. Thanks for all the random gifts and just for visiting with me. It is a privilege to just call you both my friends.  Hope to see you sooner rather than later!

It was such a busy day with lots of visitors.  Even though it was  a lot of excitement and the door revolving back and forth bringing another visitor at each wave.  SOOOO worth it to see so many great friends.  They all did an amazing job cheering me up and distracting me from the current "poopy situation".  Thanks to all who made the sacrifice to travel up/down/east/west to visit me.  Love the visit and Love You!!




THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment