Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Spoonie Va-cay...(Part IV)


Weekend of December 1st-3rd
Spoonie Va-cay...(Part IV)
[Waiting...Reading...PTL]

  Waiting...and...Waiting  
The blood clots were hiding my progress for a speedy surgery, so it became a waiting game. Doctors immediately started on a blood thinner therapy.  Plan was to continue thinning the blood, hoping the clots will slowly dissolve or at least not get any bigger. Must continue with blood thinners for one week, at which time an ultrasound will be ordered at least one week.

A special, " Thank you." to everyone that has sent me an e-card or a real card.  It's been a huge blessing to read each and every card.  The Get Well Wall is an opportunity to share my faith.  Please continue to pray as I've established a few good friendships here.

Thanks for my e-cards!!


The hospital mail woman hates me!!




Don't know who sent this to me?

 

PTL = Praise The Lord!

"Thank you" seems so inadequate.  But we want everyone to know how thankful we are for our family, church family, friends, and friends of friends.

We PTL for everyone who took the time to leave a post on my wall, to send a sweet message, text, or snap...you have no idea how much it encouraged both me and Adam.

Thanks Friends!



THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment