Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Saturday, October 15, 2011

(6.13)--Babysitting

Babysitting David

David came over to our house to hang out with the coolest babysitter o' all times, he was going to spend the night and then I was to watch him all day Monday. Sunday evening after church, Ace took him for a motorcycle ride...He's wearing my pants... (:
Safety First...

Off they go...


After the bike ride, it was Wii Bowling...
I'm on the left with the pink ball...David is bowling...


David was asleep within the first 10 minutes o' the movie.

Guess we tuckered this li'l guy out...

Ace carried him up to bed...


What a wonderful evening it was. David was such a good li'l boy. I will have you know that I did beat him at Wii Bowling...although, he kicked my butt in basketball and everything else. Haha...what a great time!! (:

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment