Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Monday, June 20, 2011

5.7--Nate's Game

GO NATE!!!
That is what we cheered at this game. IT was a rather cool day, so I dressed fairly warm. So here is the story...

Bobbi Jo helped me out o' her car and grabbed her chair to set it up, runs back to the car, gets her other chair set up, and then we are ready to WATCH the game and yell GO NATE GO!!

A few minutes after we sat down to watch the game, a few li'l sprinkles started to trickle on me. After the few turned into a few more, it was time to rush back into the car. I couldn't walk and obviously couldn't carry anything...so it was a big ordeal getting me into the car to keep from getting wet.

Then is seemed as though the rain had slowed down, so we thought we could get back out o' the car and set everything up...so we did! We brought all the chairs out and all o' our lunch boxes. We finally got all set up....this would be the THIRD time in case anybody is keeping track.

Finally the rain stopped, we got all settled back out watching the game, cheering GO NICK GO!! Although the DARK clouds starting to creep up on us....we managed to take a few pictures with the beautiful Dark tornado-carrying clouds!! Enjoy the pictures....

No, it was not windy outside...not at all!!

Our Scariness-Smiles...try to guess why?

As the storm approaches,
we all decide to get together for a picture.


Jonna, Elise, Me, Ash
We would be Nate's Cheer-Section....
GOOO.......NATE..........GOOO!!! (<-see us cheer?)

Tornado winds starting to lift me out o' my chair... Oh where...oh where....is my hubby??

It was a great game to watch. Nate even hit a home run!! So it was a great day had by all. Although, I digress for one moment to say that getting our spots picked out and getting all settled in our spots....then the silly rain came down, forcing us to a shelter o' some sort (ususally the car). One time o' that is ok...but THREE?!?!?! I do love the number three, so it was all wonderful!!! I got to see 5 lovely ladies, and 1 handsome young baseball player that hit an amazing HOME RUN!!! YAY!!

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment