Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Saturday, June 18, 2011

04--Sakura

A Sakura Birthday

It was John's birthday so we all decided to go to Sakura for a big birthday bash! To help me get ready for the party, Stephen and Stephanie helped me get ready so I would be looking GOOD when we went out for people to see. Haha...

Stephen said my sock looked like a duck!!

If this doesn't look like trouble, I don't know what is.

While we were in Sakura and I was nervous to use the bathroom. Some restaurants and gas stations have horrific bathrooms, so being the paranoid person that I am and realizing that it takes me an hour to get to the bathroom, I asked Susan to tell me if it was clean. So she took my camera and took pictures o' it for me! Haha...so here are the pictures.

The bathroom...

The sink...


She particularly liked their light cover switch...


Wacky Wednesday at Old Navy.
We stopped by the mall to pick up a few things. When we stopped in at Old Navy, the manikins were all mismatched and hilarious. There were li'l kids with man heads, big men with li'l kids head. It was hilarious...so we just HAD to get our pictures taken with all the manikins.
Bi-racial and transvestites manikins...

We had a great time at Sakura and John had a great birthday...we hope!! Running around the mall was so much fun, I got quite the workout with using my crutches. I'm getting pretty good at them! Also, my arms are getting stronger and stronger...so yeah!!

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment