Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Monday, January 11, 2010

Shoppin' with my Sista....

Altoona Trip...

Recently, after Ashley's medical issues we started talking and exchanging pain/hospital stories. In the end, I hope to have encouraged her, cause I KNOW that she has encouraged me. So, Ashley (my sister) and I decided to take a day and do TONS o' shoppin' up in the big city o' Altoona. We also decided to take LOTS o' pictures. We got to the end o' the day, and it was time for Ashley to go home, and guess how many pictures we took...NONE!! Yup, that's right! So we took 5 minutes before driving home to take pictures o' everything we had done throughout the day!! (: Enjoy! (:

My favorite picture o' ALL!

Our bags from shoppin'... see how heavy they are?

Our receipts...I think mine's a li'l longer.

My new scrapbooking books...
Hospital Book (left) & my First Year Marriage (right).

Scrap-booking Stuff...YEAH!!!

Lookie at all the papers I got...

So...the story? We went to Michael's to get all my scrapbooking stuff b/c that's gonna be my newest "hobbie'...haha... We shall see how long it lasts. Anyway, it was WAY overwhelming looking at the hundreds o' racks o' papers and the millions o' racks o' stickers. I knew that I needed paper for my Christmas pictures, so I started picking out all the green and red papers...after I got 20 papers for my Christmas section, I realized I wouldn't be making 20 pages o' Christmas 2009!! Haha...so anyway it was a crazy time! Finally, after approximately 2 hours browsing thru all the scrap-booking and we ended up with a BIG bill (which I used ALL my Christmas money) and lots o' supplies! (:

While Ashley was trying on jeans at Old Navy, I sat at the kiddie table and colored her a picture. (Oh, and I made myself a "Ta Do" List!) (:

I actually made food that Ashley liked!! (: Haha...We had Italian/BBQ Chicken, scalloped potatoes, and corn! It was DELISH! Oh, and the strawberry syrup was for my milk!! LOVE strawberry milk!! (:
SUPPER!!!

Then after supper, all the boys stopped by, brought the flat screen, and the Wii...I provided the supper. Here are the boys eating and playing Wii!!

Supper & Wii...

We are SO darn CUTE!!!
(except my face...yuck!)

See what I mean...

I'm pretty sure my pills kicked in right about HERE!

Oh...and maybe here too...

Supper for the boys...PIZZA ROLLS!!!

This is my new decoration for my house...it's IRISH, a shamrock for our home...oh, and it has li'l bell things that will jingle when guest come into our house...so come visit so you can see our door thing!! (: YEAH!!! I love being super IRISH!

This is when we dropped Ashley off at her house, Julia was in on the computer...we were spying on her!! Haha...it was hilarious! She was kinda upset! But we still love her! (:

I had a wonderful time hanging out with Ashley, oh and Ashley even got to meet our new nephew ELI!! (: Glad we got SOME pictures, next time hopefully we remember to take more pics!! (: So much for charging my camera all night so I could take picture! YEAH for sisters!!

THE END!!!

1 comment: